Friday, December 14, 2007

busy week

We've had a busy week with school... we seemed to have more projects than usual. Also, I've been experimenting in the kitchen with some raw food recipes from Rejuvenate Your Life by Serene Allison. We made some Italian Flaxseed crackers in the dehydrator and they were a big hit. We also made some raw pate' recipes: Mexican Chereezo Stuffer and Zinc Veggie Nut stuffer which are very good on the crackers or with corn chips. I wish I had photos to share. It made an attractive and colorful meal. I had a whole bunch of sprouted soft wheat that needed used up so we made crackers out of that too. I tried some in the oven and some in the dehydrator. I was surprised that we all preferred the dehydrated crackers over the oven ones. More raw, so that is good. I never expected them to be so crispy and cracker-like. They really are delicious!

God's goodness has been so very evident this week. We have heard and seen prayers answered for family and friends who have trusted in Him and believed that His timing is best.

0 comments: