Friday, December 14, 2007

he's finished!


I am SO proud of Levi. All in all, his sick day hasn't been very bad. He's kept busy with his bear most of the time and was determined to finish it before his daddy and brothers got home. He looks at the pictures we took of the pattern and pieces of felt and remarks that he can't believe he did this all by himself. It's been a good day. When his fingers would get tired of pushing the needle through the felt, he sat on the couch absorbed in the new seed catalog we got in the mail today from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Levi! I love the button eyes. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

What a great handiwork project. Good job!

Elizabeth Joy said...

Beautiful stiching. What a useful skill. My son love making these kind of bears too.

Anonymous said...

Penny, I love your blog. I just got caught up this afternoon. I just got bloglines so I can keep up at a glance, rather than visiting everyone's blogs individually... I don't have time to hunt and peck!

I had bought that raw foods tape from you of Serenes. I finally watched it a couple months ago, and still haven't done anything with it, other than it did inspire me to eat more raw. You have alot of ambition and I admire that in you. I'm working on adding variety to our bread baking. Once I have that down and in the schedule, I will move on to something new in the kitchen.

Warmly, Melissa

Anonymous said...

I had fun reading through your blog. You have a nice looking family. Love the father and son times. Those was cool to read. Congrats on Levi making his sewing project. Way to go.
Dot
www.homeschoolblogger.com/hsingone/